- Iron Balcony Each picket of this classic balcony is wrought and twisted to perfection. Every band is made by hand, and the curve exactly matches that of the stone.
- Iron Balcony Another view. Attached in only three subtle points to the stone, the railing appears to be floating above the base, yet structurally it is uncompromised.
- Small Balcony Pretty little balconies are the jewels on a building. Appearing light weight and delicate with subtle details, this wrought iron structure is exceptionally strong.
- Balconies The delicate appearance belies the strength of this elegant wrought iron balcony positioned over a motorcourt in a Nevada desert home.
- Iron Railing Built on site to ensure an exact fit through compound curves, this wrought iron railing is shown in raw state, before the custom finish was applied.
- Wrought Iron Railing This wrought iron railing was designed to fit complex and compound curves, with the pickets terminating into antique, reclaimed stone treads.
Wrought Iron Railing
Another example of iron railing pickets terminating into stone treads. Ironwood Designs excels in the fabrication of designs
with tight tolerances.
- Wrought Iron Handrail The top of this wrought iron handrail is fitted into a stone wall. No need to hide hardware when it is crafted, as this one, like a piece of art.
- An overhead view of a hand wrought iron newel post. The beveled railing edge is designed and shaped to be comfortable for every size hand. Iron Newel Post